MOTTO: I hope you don’t live there just because you’re close to your job.
Previous episode here.
Next episode here.
This is a conversation with my buddy Razvan Constantinescu, who guided me off the beaten path when visiting Montreal for a weekend last month.
- Friday-night jazz on rue St-Denis and
- Saturday-morning breakfast in Le Plateau area.
- THE place OUTSIDE THE TOURIST TRAPS to get souvenirs with real Montreal flavor
- watching a rock documentary (Anvil) in a repertoire cinema
- feasting on crepes in Old Montreal
- a car ride, up the Main street in Montreal
- Saturday-night jazz back on rue St-Denis
Running time =12’17”
Download here (mp3 file): MO 02 Saturday final final
CREDITS AND REFERENCES:
Cinema Du Parc – repertoire cinema in Montreal.
Le Jardin Nelson – inside is outside (and probably the best crêpes in Montreal)