It all started with a birthday gift: a scan of the front page of the local newspaper published on the day my friend was born.
Check out my little digital research service on the I REMEMBER THAT DAY! page in the top menu. It started as a gift that I gave to many of my friends, always to the same effect of excitement and pleasant surprise! Some even printed the page and framed it.
It could also be the day:
- you were married
- you landed in Canada / US
- you started your successful business
- your favourite sports team won that precious title,
- or really any other day you want to remember and put some context around.
And I could even pull out the whole newspaper!
I’ll be happy to give context to any important day in your life, or your friend’s and family’s life. Available for a small fee are printable front pages of Canadian and American newspapers, as well as full newspapers from any time you can imagine!
Options to pick from:
- Toronto Star (1894 – 2015)
- The Globe and Mail (1844 – 2014)
- The New York Times recent (2008 – recent)
- The Vogue (1892 – present)