Strong winds on Sunday 15 October 2017 in Toronto.
For me, this is the most beautiful sound in Toronto right now. Can you locate it?
- Massey Hall / Roy Thomson Hall 2013/2014 season.
- Friday, September 13th: DUMPSTAPHUNK at El Mocambo. Info here. Tickets here.
- Friday 20 September: ELI KESZLER – the PIN installation. Info here.
- Thursday 26 September: JOHN CLEESE – the “Last Time To See Me Before I Die” tour. Info here.
- Thursday, September 26: MOE. at The Danforth Music Hall. More details on Embrace Presents site.
- Monday 07 October: HAWKWIND at The Mod Club. They play 1975’s classic “Warrior…” entirely, and bring “a full light show, cosmic space dancers and psychedelic projections and is sure to be a far out experience.” Info here.
- Friday 18 October: IAN ANDERSON of JETHRO TULL plays THICK AS A BRICK 1 & 2; at the Massey Hall. Info here.
- Saturday 19 October: ZAPPA PLAYS ZAPPA at the Queen Elizabeth Theatre. Info here.
- Saturday 26 October: ERIC BURDON at the Massey Hall. He has a superb new album in 2013, did you know? Info here.